For the third consecutive year CCS was selected as a preferred supplier for GMP consultancy services by a global pharmaceutical Big Player.
One of the important aspects of the collaboration between the two companies are the common GMP and GDP projects, in which CCS supports the client in reducing costs thanks to new risk-based approaches, tool solutions, and compliance processes.
Our compliance projects included:
- Implementation of Quality Risk Management Systems;
- Third Party Audits in Europe and Asia;
- Validation and Support of Electronic Batch Recording;
- Cleaning Validation, Process Validation;
- Qualification of Laboratory Equipment;
- Inspection Preparation Programs;
- QP Services and Audits incl. Quality Reviews and PQR;
- Validation of HVAC systems & Clean Room Technology;
- Assessments & GAP Analysis;
- Support of deviation management, CAPA, changes;
- Training Management and coaching;
- and much more…
Both parties are seeing benefits from their closer cooperation in the shape of compliance advantages and more efficient processes.
Please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com