Ermatingen, Switzerland / Ravensburg, Germany, March 17th, 2014
Mediantis Consult GmbH and CCS are delighted to announce the strategic alliance between both consultancy service providers to the regulated industries.
Both companies are providing professional services covering Best Practice approaches of modern quality management and value-driven consulting.
The core capabilities of both companies complement perfectly one another, focusing on GCP & Medical Device quality concepts and GMP and application service platforms.
Mediantis Consult GmbH, managed by Dr. Sabine Schäfer-Preuss and Dr. Iris Teutsch and the CCS network resources, managed by Mr. Markus Roemer, are thereby enabled by a comprehensive skills and expertise set to provide excellent services to their clients.
This extraordinary partnership will allow both providers to continue to expand their excellent services ranges and areas by utilizing each other as partner to provide compliance services throughout Europe.
The two firms complement one another’s service offerings and will work together to provide clients with excellent services in GMP & GCP compliance, Quality Management Systems, Inspection Readiness Programs, Audit Management, Training, and Validation.
About Mediantis Consult GmbH
Mediantis Consult GmbH provides high value professional consulting services for Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device Industries:
- Comprehensive CONSULTING in Quality Management Systems tailored to client’s individual needs
- Detailed ASSESSMENT of existing Processes with a strong focus on regulatory compliance
- Customized and sustainable TRAINING for Quality Manangement Systems and process end users
- Development and delivery of innovative EDUCATION programs
- Support in CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT with study management, study specific training and medical writing activities
Read more: http://www.mediantisconsult.com
About comes compliance services (CCS)
comes compliance services is a premier consulting company specializing in simplifying and streamlining quality systems, and fulfilling validation and regulatory compliance requirements. The services and products are available to GMP, GDP, GLP, GCP and medical device regulated companies and suppliers. CCS is based on a global and comprehensive network setup and can deliver dedicated subject matter experts to different fields and subjects:
- Quality Management Services / Pharmaceutical Quality Systems
- Comprehensive and risk-based compliance concepts and services
- IT Project Management Services & Validation
- Audit Service Center and Contract Management